Come and unwind in this most peaceful and romantic area of the
beautiful Scottish Borders
and leave the cares of the world behind...
- Two delightful self-catering holiday cottages, 3
star rated by VisitScotland, within easy distance of Peebles and Edinburgh, 1.25 miles south of West Linton
village, 15 miles from Peebles and 17 miles from Edinburgh. America Cottage
sleeps 6, Loch Cottage
- Situated in the countryside by lakes (Slipperfield Loch)
and woodlands on a private estate at the foot of the Pentland Hills off the A702.
- Comfort and high standards make our accommodation the
perfect place to stay on vacation or business.
- Weekly breaks from Saturday to Saturday, shorter breaks
when available last minute (minimum stay 3 nights).
- Children and dogs welcome.
- Easy parking, a car is essential to make the most of your
stay - there is a bus service to and from Edinburgh at the end of the
drive or from West Linton.
- Update: Both cottages now have wireless broadband
Carol and Colin Kilpatrick are here to help you with
anything that you might need - perhaps some shopping in
advance of your arrival?
Find us on Facebook for more news